Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas is comming...

Ok so Christmas is just around the corner and I think this one might me good. The holidays are rough these days because my family has suffered a major loss. This last July my Aunt, my mothers sister passed away. So most of the family is still morning and well it just makes this time of togetherness tough. She wasn't here in San Diego but that didn't make her distant. Thanksgiving was a fiasco but I'm hoping for the best for Christmas... even though we haven't had the best track record. Last Christmas my uncle was rushed to the ER, turned out that he had diabetes and could have gone into a comma for not caring for it correctly...Still I'm praying for the best this year. This year some things are going to be the same and somethings will be different. Same- Christmas eve will be at my grand parents house with the entire family! Chaos same as always, Christmas morning will be at home where I will turn on the T.V. to that channel that has the yule logs burning... Its a Mavi thing... I know I'm a dork! And then we will head over to the Roberts (my sisters best friends family) for Christmas dinner. Different- were going to Disney Land!!! Two days after Christmas and were leaving the little one's behind... So me my sister and kika are going with my parents and kika's parents! Oh I can't wait!! I haven't been in forever and to go without the responsibility of the kids... it's like a vacation! I love the kids but to go places without them... well it's nice! Hahaha :)

No comments: