Monday, December 18, 2006

Last nite...

So this weekend was full and a total blast! Covenant had their high school Christmas party on Saturday nite! It was a hit... fun was had by all! Cookies were made and songs were sung and Lizzy turned into St. Nick! hahaha! Cookies were eaten root beer was drunk and Brent danced... yes he danced and I have video to prove it! HA! Anyway, it was a great time of joy and fellowship. Then there was Sunday... where I slept through my alarm, making it only to Sunday school at church. Then April an I were off to the potluck! It was great! There was amazing food and fabulous fellowship! Mark and I played pool, yes I showed off my mad pool skills! yes he beat me! but whats new...? Hahaha... April and I found out that were more alike then we could have possibly imagined! We both suck at pool we both like to drive fast and we both want to go sky diving! there's more but why bore you! Haha!!! Then there was the christmas concert, the cookies and coffee were very good! But then they ran out so we ventured out to starbucks... We mocked Mark and guessed nick names off chris's phone, ran into people we didnt expect to see, had a fire truck and abulence arrive (no not for Mark)tee hee hee! All in all I had the best time Ive had in a long time!

No comments: