Wednesday, February 7, 2007

busy busy...

OK so now I'm busier then ever but I'm loving every minuet of it! I have my regular job at the community center, but now I have a part time as a personal assistant! Which is my dream job. Its only part time now but if nothing else it will give me the "EXPERIENCE" I need to get a better or full time position as a personal assistant!!! Any who, I am also very involved in two ministries at my church! I'm so excited to be doing youth work and to to be starting up a young adults ministry! It has been on my heart for a few years now and to actually have the opportunity to help create and to be apart of this ministry is really a dream come true!!! And the last thing that is keep my time hostage... is school! I love school but detest MATH! Which is the one class I have this semester! As a business major I will have to take math again but it will be disguised as statistics or analytical business.... tricky tricky!

No comments: