Tuesday, February 13, 2007

New York here I come!!!

So my roommate and some friends of mine have shared with me that they are going to New York city over spring break. I'm so jealous! So my jealously moved me so much that I found myself on travalocity's web site and I found really cheap tickets! I think I might be on my way to New York over spring break this year! I'm so excited! New York is my favorite city so far! I have had an infatuation with New York since I was a kid! I really cant explain why I just love it... I could see myself living in Manhattan with my family one day...Maybe! All I know is I want to live there for at least one year! Still a little bit of a fantasy for me, who knows what God has in store for me! My soul is a Gypsy's soul and loves to move around and see the many different cultures and ethnicity's around the globe! New York is just one of those places!

No comments: