Friday, March 30, 2007

Good bye lil red focus...

So it's official... this week sucks. I got a call from my dad letting me know that my car... my cherry red focus, is scrap metal. Yes its true my lil red rocket is no more... So Kris I will be needing that eulogy! Anyway, I'm trying to make lite of the fact that this week has been the hardest I've had to deal with in a long time. A friend reminded me that its God testing me, and I agree. The problem with that is I feel weak, he jokingly suggested that I should work out... but he was right in a twisted way. I do need to work out spiritually, I have handled more then this before and I can handle it but i haven't been reading the Word much this week... bad I know. I know that God is going to test me and stretch me but it's how well I have prepared for that time that helps me get through it, and I must admit that I am poorly armed for this weeks tests... My bad, there's no one else to blame... My car isn't the only thing that is going on but it all seems almost trivial now that I have realigned my focus!... oh My focus.....

1 comment:

Josh's Loving Wife, aka Angela Brisby said...

Man do I hear you! How do you have any energy to deal with the trials God brings your way unless you fill up your spiritual stregnth tank with God's Word? I'm badly lacking in discipline in this area right now too. Thanks for the reminder.