Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My car accident...

Well for those of you who haven't heard... I was in a car accident yesterday. I lost control of my car on t the 163 on ramp and spun hopelessly out of control... I had finally stoped spinning but the problem then was I was quickly moving towards the concrete wall that was going to end my movement. I did end up hitting that wall and coming to an abrupt and scary halt. Watching that wall come closer and closer was THE scariest thing Ive ever gone through... It hit the driver side so I had what i have jokingly called my close encounter with the cement wall... I'm fine, if you were wondering... Very sore but I seem to be fine. I had to climb out of my car over the wall and through the mud to get to the police car. It was quite the scene I'm sure... My mom called at that moment, I can only imagine what was going through the cop's head when I asked him to hold my phone as it's ringing "I'm like a bird, I'd only fly away..." Oh boy what a day...

1 comment:

Josh's Loving Wife, aka Angela Brisby said...

Wow, So glad you're ok! That must have been crazy scary.