Monday, April 23, 2007

Back in the Saddle again...

Okay so Ive been back from my trip for a while now, but I'm just now starting to feel more normalized... if that's even a word! I'm back into the swing of things. It's nice to have constants in your life. Mine is the constant search for that perfect job. I haven't found it yet but I'm fervently looking. I'm good at so many things but I'm without certificates or degree's that so many would like or even require. SO I search fro the second on my list or the entry level so that maybe just maybe through years of climbing that corporate ladder I can reach the top... HA yea right. I know that's how they say it works but really people are going to hire who they know or like before who's best for the job. Most people already have an idea of who they want or who they think will best suit them. I understand wanting the best person for the job, but not giving others a chance because you have already pre picked your ideal is unfair. I can hear my dad now... who said life's going to be fair? It's not fair its a busy unpredictable world and I'm just one little ant. I guess I just have to keep following where I think God wants me to be and to keep striving to be the best I can be no matter how I'm treated.

No comments: