Saturday, January 13, 2007

Hopeful but waiting...

Here i am hopeful but waiting... that right there is the story of my life. I dont typically let things get me down... I get frustrated and angy but I try to remember that Gods in controll and theres nothing I can do to change what He has planned...so Im trying not to get super bumbed about all the set backs but it's hard. Our movin date has been pushed ack to the first of February. Well between the first and the third... The house is looking great and things are getting better but I have been so ready to be in that house for so long that every time the date gets changed I can feel this slipping away. Im not worried even though I am whining about it. I know God will do whatever He has planned but I was pretty sure this is His next step for me... I guess I just felt like i needed to vent. We had what was suposse to be a meeting turned into a viewing of the house... Helloo! ive seen the house. I wantted to discuss the paper work and store some stuff in the garage! But instead I got sorry wait for another what was it 11 to 12 days then you we can do all that!!!! GRRRRRRRRR..... *sigh* ok im better now!

No comments: