Monday, January 8, 2007

I want to write...

Have you ever wanted to write about something meaningful but feels so inadequate? I do all the time. I love to write and feel like I might have a gift for it. I want to use it to show the world something though. To educate or inform on things that matter as opposed to my daily ramblings of my life. I know my life matters and means something but it needs no explanation. I'm open to any ideas. I want this year to mean something more... Maybe this is just the passionate artist inside crying to get out! ha! I want to draw, take pictures and write and I want these things to show the beauty I see in this world. God created this planet and this creature to praise and worship him and I want to do that through these tools. I just don't feel adequate...

No comments: