Monday, November 20, 2006

Christmas is comming...

I'm sure I should have titled this Thanksgiving is coming... well cause its coming first but anyway my most cherished holiday is Christmas. It just seems to be the most magical time of the year. No matter what is going on in my life (up to this point anyway) December puts me in the best mood! I can only imagine what a white Christmas would do to me. Fall leading into winter is my favorite seasons. Just the thought of needing to be bundled up to go out side makes me giddy! The thought of sitting in front of a fire all snuggled up on the couch, chatting it up with friends sounds so appealing. What would be even more appealing is snuggling up with my man... but I don't have one so that will have to wait! Oh there's nothing I couldn't do during Christmas time! Oh my favorite is picking out the Christmas tree! Even though the up keep is a pain I love the way they smells. Christmas parties, decorations the eggnog! It's all so FANTASTIC! Some will un-doubtably call me a freak but like I said nothing can get me down when Christmas comes around! Christmas is MAGIC! And something specail can happen at any time! So keep your eyes and hearts open!

No comments: