Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Well...

OK so this is my first blog. I love how you publish your writings. It makes it seem so official. I feel like a real writer. In high school I wanted to be a writer. A journalist for the New York times but as we can see this is about as far as Ive gotten. I don't know if it's normal or just normal for me but I seem to have a knack for having an eclectic personality. I love a whole bunch of different things. I want to be so many things. For instance I want to be a personal assistant, a wedding coordinator, an interior designer, a personal shopper, a journalist, a photographer, a volley ball player, rock star (a little less practical but still sounds like a blast!) Is this behavior normal? Does every one else want t be 14 thousand things at once? Or is it just me? Hm my quandary...

5 comments:

Valancy Jane said...

I want to be lots of things, most of them are outdated or aren't really PAID professions unfortunately.

Today I want to be the ballerina on horseback, in the circus.

Gypsy Girl said...

Good to know Im not alone!

Valancy Jane said...

That, my dear, is the beauty of the internet.
No matter how odd you are, you can always find other people like you.

Jm said...

No that's not wierd. I want to be a rock star and a missionary and a truck driver, and an academic professor, and a minister and a 19th century chinese samurai warrior...

All of which I'm clearly not!!

Lilmoonbeam said...

Hey!!! You know, like I have just read, there are LOADS of crazy people out there... And lots of odd people and strange people etc.. It makes you interesting, so VALUE your "weirdness". It means you are not just one of the crowd!!!!!!!!!

I always wanted to be a profesional lottery winner... for what its worth!!