Monday, November 20, 2006

The writer...

The writer. Hm that seems like a good alias for me. I'm so many things to so many people and yet all I want to be is the writer, most days anyway. I love to travel and then tell others about the world around us. So many people just busy themselves through life and never stop to enjoy life. Id like to say were a generation of explorers, but really all I see are students. Not that an education is bad but when are we going to enjoy life? When were older and settled? no cause then we will have a life style that we have created that requires us to work to keep. When we are retired then? Some will but 62 isn't all that young. Some times I think If I travel and experience these things, these places and then write and tell people about them then maybe through my experiences they will be inspired to venture out. There is a world filled with people out there just waiting to meet you. To be blessed by you, to bless you! Whether it's on vacation or a missions trip you can make a difference in the world. Just don't be afraid to be a part of it. Sorry about the randomness of this blog... just thinking out loud it doesn't always make sense!

No comments: